IdeaWins is a brand that’s dedicated to helping small business owners succeed. We believe that every idea counts, and that’s why we’ve created a platform that helps small business owners figure out how to optimize, grow, and save money one idea at a time.
Our core mission is to help launch and level up small businesses so they can reach their maximum potential. We’re here to provide the best resources and advice to help small business owners succeed. We know how hard it is to launch a company, and we’re committed to providing the tools and support to make it easier.
We provide digital media and resources to help small business owners develop the skills and strategies to succeed. Our videos and guides offer step-by-step guidance for everything from launching and optimizing a business to saving money and growing operations.
At IdeaWins, we’re passionate about helping small businesses succeed. We believe that every business deserves the chance to reach their potential, and we’re here to make that happen.
1. Tyler Gregersen: Tyler is the CEO of IdeaWins and has over 15 years of experience in Sales Management and Development. In 2019 he opened a successful sales office in the Philippines and has been a Director for multiple companies. Most recently he was the Director of Operations for ERC Specialists, helping them grow to become a highly successful business from less than a dozen employees to over 100 employees and filing the ERC for thousands of small business owners. He is a passionate entrepreneur and has a gift for inspiring his team to reach their goals. He believes that success comes from hard work and dedication and strives to set the example for his team.
2. Adam Torkildson: Adam is the CTO and editor of the blog and has a long history of investing in businesses and has a knack for recognizing potential in unique ideas. He has a strong background in business and finance and is a valuable asset to the IdeaWins team. He is also passionate about helping and mentoring others and is always eager to lend a helping hand.
3. Ryan Di Lello: Ryan is the CMO at IdeaWins and has an impressive background in marketing and PR. He is an expert in his field and is passionate about finding innovative solutions to complex problems. He believes that communication is the key to success and is always looking for new ways to put his skills to good use.
4. Isaac Faux: Isaac is the Affiliate Director at IdeaWins and has an extensive background in project management, and business connectivity. He is an excellent leader and has an eye for detail which makes him invaluable to the team. Isaac is always looking for ways to improve processes and increase efficiency. His mission statement is “to connect professionals with the right direction and the right people to help them to become more productive and successful.” Isaac is an outdoor enthusiast and loves pickleball and rock climbing. He is happily married and has two American Akita dogs.
5. Preston Bailey: Preston is the Director of Operations at IdeaWins. Preston has extensive experience in business to business sales, internal operations, & customer success management. Most recently he was the Director of Customer Success at ERC Specialists. Alongside Tyler, he worked to grow ERC Specialists from the start up phase to well over 100 employees and filing the ERC for thousands of small business owners. He finds fulfillment in working to create opportunities for others to grow individually & professionally alongside him.
6. Jerome Bernard: Jerome is the Director of Communications at IdeaWins and has a deep understanding of the marketing landscape. He is an expert in brand building and is always looking for new ways to reach potential customers. Jerome believes that marketing should be fun and engaging and is passionate about creating campaigns that stand out.